Gustavo Sousa Pavani graduated from University of Campinas (UNICAMP) in 2001 with a degree in Computer Engineering. Before graduating, he was an exchange student at Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon (INSA-Lyon), France. He received his M.Sc. degree and his Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from UNICAMP, in 2003 and 2006, respectively.
In 2008, he joined Federal University of ABC (UFABC) as an assistant professor. From 2010 to 2012, he also served UFABC as its Chief Information Officer (CIO). In 2013, he was a visiting scholar at the Department of Computing Science of University of Alberta, Canada.
Currently, he is an Associate Professor at UFABC, where he teaches various Computer Science courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. He also teaches Information Engineering courses at the graduate level.
- Lattes CV: portuguese version
- Google Scholar: citations
- Scopus Author ID: 22433561100
- ORCID: 0000-0002-0968-7473
- ResearcherID: C-4897-2016
- Office 538-2 at Bloco A - Santo André campus
- Phone: +55 (11) 4996-8334